Feel Like Going To Husband Market” – Linda Ikeji

Linda Ikeji

Blogger ,Linda Ikeji is definitely tired of being pressurized into marriage by family and a host of others .

Here is what she had to say in a recent feature on Genevieve Magazine -‘ Pressure To Marry Before 30′
Linda Ikeji Pink Ball stargist

Marriage is not an achievement. There is so much more to life than being someone’s wife,” Ikeji said defiantly while also underscoring the importance of settling down.

“Get married please, but don’t be pressured into it.”
“I don’t know how many of you single girls are under pressure to get married but I am. Pressure from family, friends and people who just can’t mind their business.
“The pressure is so intense right now I feel like going to husband market – if there is any such thing – to buy myself some breathing space. Give me a break, you people.”

Comments