Boy with huge head and narrow eyes worshipped as Hindu god

ganesha
Villagers in India believe Pranshu is a divine child and is a reincarnation of the Hindu god Ganesha

Meet a six-year-old boy who is being worshiped as the reincarnation of a Hindu god by his fellow villagers, including even his teachers and friends.
Pranshu, from Jalandhar in the Indian state of Punjab, was born with the medical condition that made his head huge and eyes extremely narrowed. Besides, he is unable to walk on his own.

Locals, teachers, friends and even his own family believe he is a divine child and a reincarnation of the god Ganesha — Indian god depicted with an elephant’s head on a human body. When Pranshu was one-year-old he was taken to a local doctor but he didn’t managed to diagnose him or offer any treatment.

However, the boy himself is happy with his role of a religious icon:“I look like Ganesha and people don’t even know my real name. My teachers also worship me at the school. My friends don’t bully me at all as they believe I am Lord Ganesha. I am happy when people call me Ganesha Ji. It makes me happy. I want to be like this only. I am happy with my big head and face.”





Comments