“The Disrespect Was Too Much”, Peter Okoye Finally Spills The Tea On P-Square Split


"The Disrespect Was Too Much", Peter Okoye Finally Spills The Tea On P-Square Split
Peter Okoye finally shared his own side of the infamous P-Square split and guys, the tea is real!
While the boy band era faded out in the early 00’s, Peter Okoye and his twin, Paul gave us hope with their brand, P-Square. However, because good things don’t last forever, these two went their separate ways but not without some drama.

A post shared by psquare (@psquare_officialpage) on 
After throwing punches and shade at each other, the twins decided to focus on their solo careers; with Peter and Paul releasing music under their MrP and RudeBoy monikers. Well, it seems the drama won’t just let up as Peter just spilled some tea as to the split and his conditions for a reunion.
Speaking at an interview on Kenya’s Citizen TV about why he pulled the plug, he said:
I don’t disrespect my brother’s wife neither, his family but he does that to me all the time. He’ll insult me and my family in public, on Instagram, and the next minute he’ll wait for me backstage for us to perform together. I pulled out the plug because I felt the disrespect coming from my family (was) getting too much”
About his conditions to bring back P-Square in the future, he continued:
“Psquare can only come back if the respect comes 100 percent. The fans want Psquare but how many times do you want Psquare to come back and break up. One thing is for sure, I took a vow to protect my wife and kids the day I got married and I stick to that“. 
Well, there you have it, guys! This family feud just won’t let up and has come between one of the greatest Nigerian music acts of our time.

Do you think Peter is right for choosing his family over his siblings? Also, is there any hopes for a P-Square reunion or have you given up on them?

Comments